Ayurvedic Treatment For Joint Pain In Laos
What Is Joint Pain And Ayurvedic Treatment For Arthritis/Joint Pain In Laos?
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, and inflammation in any of the body's joints. Joint pain is a common complaint. However, it doesn't always need a visit to the hospital. Sometimes, joint pain is an outcome of a disease or injury.
Joint pain or pain while movement is among the most common problems for which a patient should consult its doctor or therapist and should take complete ayurvedic medicine for joint pain. Several conditions affect the normal functioning of the joints, leading to the manifestations of different diseases. Injury due to trauma is one of the issues leading to impaired joint function, but the main issues that cause dysfunction in joints are inflammation and degeneration.
Ayurveda identifies the following major types of joint problems:
- 1. One common joint problem is poorly nourished joints or low bone density and complete weakness in the joints. This type of problem starts with some discomfort, a cracking sound, and if it is not taken proper care of, it can eventually immobilise the joints.
- 2. The second one is a toxic overload in the joints and is happening due to many toxins in the body.
- 3. Osteoarthritis is also a chronic condition of the joints in which the cartilage cushioning decreases, and bones gradually lose their elasticity. Without the protective cartilage, the bones begin to rub against each other, causing stiffness, inflammation, and loss of movement. Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis is the best way to proctect yourself from this severe joint pain disease.
- 4. Infection and pain in joints could be a cause of the cancer of the joint. Shoulder pain, ankle pain, and knee pain is a common cause of pain within the joint. This joint pain is also referred to as arthralgia. In addition, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), chlamydia and gonorrhea, can lead to joint pain.
What Are The Symptoms And Early Signs Of Joint Pain?
- Joint redness
- Joint swelling
- Joint tenderness
- Joint warmth
- Locking of the joint
What Are The Main Causes Of Joint Pain?
- One of the common cause of joint pain is arthritis
- Tendonitis, or soreness of the cushioning pads around joints
- Some infectious diseases like mumps, hepatitis, and influenza
- A failure of the cartilage in the kneecap
- An injury
- Tendinitis, or inflammation of the tendon
How Arogyadham Ayurvedic Doctors Treat Joint Pain In Laos?
The Ayurvedic Doctors of Arogyadham treat patients joint pain by lubricating the gaps between the joints by Sleshak Kapha. When this decreases, stiffness and inflammation occur in joints accompanied by pain and crepitus. Timely therapy treatment with Ayurveda is included in the treatment plan of the patient to provide a long-term relief and effective result in joint disorders.
Ayurvedic treatments for joint pain in Laos conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, gout osteoarthritis, and lumbar pain include healthy dietary and lifestyle habits, exercise and herbal formulations.
To get free consultation about the ayurvedic treatment for Joint Pain from our highly experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctors in Laos, you can contact Arogyadham via Call, Whatsapp or Email.
Frequently Asked Questions About Joint Pain
- Broccoli, brussels sprouts, and cabbage
- Fatty fish
- Tart cherries
- Vitamin C, Antioxidants in vitamin C may slow the progression of OA, research finds
- Lose weight, your weight can make a significant impact on the amount of pain you experience from arthritis
- Get more exercise
- Use hot and cold therapy
- Try acupuncture
- Use meditation to cope with pain
- Include the suitable fatty acids in your diet
- Get a full body ayurvedic massage