Panchakarma is at the heart of Ayurvedic medicine. The intensive therapies of Panchakarma treatment are aimed at cleansing, purification, weight regulation, regeneration and harmonization of bio-energy because the balance of body and mind is the basis for joy, vitality, and performance.
Ayurveda recognizes three distinct bioenergies for every human, the “doshas”: ‘Vata’, ‘pitta’ and ‘Kapha’. The doshas make up the dynamic equilibrium of Health and Welfare. Ayurvedic doctors understand that when the three doshas are out of balance, there is an accumulation of waste products and toxins, so-called “Ama,” in the body tissues and channels.
There are five treatment that takes place throughout the process of Panchakarma:-
- Vamana – drink salted water and then vomit it out, it will clear your throat,
- Virechan – Therapy that purifies the internal body.
- Basti Treatments – an enema, insert liquid into anus and elimination of waste.
- Nasayam– includes getting rid of bad toxins from the nose,
- Rakta Moksha that purifies the blood.
Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic classical process, which requires strong management and control. Each person is treated individually, and the course of treatment depends on your personal constitution and your mental health. Initially and after Detox Program, it is necessary to closely monitor you and provide adequate preparation, supportive therapies, and specific guidelines. It is a process with multiple phases.
Everyone reacts distinctively to Panchakarma, and each Panchakarma treatment is different from the last. Due to this, precise control is necessary for the whole process.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment Therapy:-
- Help to produce more heat that leads to a healthy digestive system and metabolism.
- It prevents harmful toxins from the body and makes body tissues stronger
- Assists balance all three doshas. This treatment helps in getting all three doshas aligned and balanced that leads to a very strong immune system that prevents many diseases
- This procedure helps to detoxify body that leads to the peacefulness of mind
- It helps to prevent stress, while you becoming more tolerant in behavior and lead a joyful life. Every problem starts with stress, isn’t it?
- Age doesn’t scare you anymore, you enjoy being old and somehow you will be able to connect with the joy of being old.
- Panchakarma for sure boosts the body’s immunity levels and your body will be strong enough to fight against even the Carona virus or any kind of viruses.
During the Panchakarma procedure, fatigue, malaise, headaches, congestion, general illness, and an increase in symptoms may occur as side effects. Also, because panchakarma seeks to release stored emotional problems from the patient, some people can experience mental disturbances and depression during treatment. After the procedure, you will feel extreme relief and can get rid of all your physical and mental problems. If you feel physically healthy, this will help resume mental health automatically.