Panchakarma is at the heart of Ayurvedic medicine. The intensive therapies of Panchakarma treatment are aimed at cleansing, purification, weight regulation, regeneration and harmonization of bio-energy because the balance of body and mind is the basis for joy, vitality, and performance.
Ayurveda recognizes three distinct bioenergies for every human, the “doshas”: ‘Vata’, ‘pitta’ and ‘Kapha’. The doshas make up the dynamic equilibrium of Health and Welfare. Ayurvedic doctors understand that there is an accumulation of waste products and toxins, so-called “Ama,” in the body tissues and channels when the three doshas are out of balance.
There are five treatment that takes place throughout the process of Panchakarma:-
Vamana – drink salted water and then vomit it out. It will clear your throat.
Virechan – Therapy that purifies the internal body.
Basti Treatments – an enema, insert liquid into anus and elimination of waste.
Nasayam– includes getting rid of harmful toxins from the nose,
Rakta Moksha- that purifies the blood.
Panchakarma Detoxification Procedure in 5 steps!
Panchakarma is a classical Ayurvedic process, which requires strong management and control. It is a process with multiple phases. Each person has to be treated individually, and the course of treatment depends on your personal constitution and your mental health. Initially and after Detox Program, it is necessary to closely monitor you and provide adequate preparation, supportive therapies, and specific guidelines.
Everyone reacts distinctively to Panchakarma, and each Panchakarma treatment is different from the last. Due to this, precise control is necessary for the whole process.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment Therapy:-
- Help to produce more heat that leads to a healthy digestive system and metabolism.
- It prevents harmful toxins from the body and makes body tissues stronger.
- Assists balance all three doshas. This treatment helps get all three doshas aligned and balanced, leading to a powerful immune system that prevents many diseases.
- This procedure helps to detoxify the body that leads to the peacefulness of mind.
- It helps to prevent stress while you were becoming more tolerant in behaviour and lead a joyful life. Every problem starts with stress.
- Age doesn’t scare you anymore, you enjoy being old, and somehow you will be able to connect with the joy of being old.
- Panchakarma for sure boosts the body’s immunity levels, and your body will be strong enough to fight against even the Carona virus or any kind of viruses.
During the Panchakarma procedure, fatigue, malaise, headaches, congestion, general illness, and increased symptoms may occur as side effects. Also, because Panchakarma seeks to release stored emotional problems from the patient, some people can experience mental disturbances and depression during treatment. After the procedure, you will feel extreme relief and can get rid of all your physical and mental problems. If you feel physically healthy, this will help resume mental health automatically.
Candidiasis is a fungal infection. The candida causes it. Well, it’s one of the fungi which lives in the human body. It’s a type that mainly presents in body parts like the mouth, belly, and skin. It doesn’t cause any harm, but it can grow in case of getting a...
Phimosis Treatment Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin cannot be pulled back or retracted from around the tip of the penis. A tight foreskin is something seen common in baby boys who aren’t circumcised. However, for them, it usually stops being a problem...
What is Paraphimosis? Paraphimosis is a severe urological condition which only affects uncircumcised males. It is a condition when the foreskin can no longer be able to pull forwards towards the tip of the penis. Due to this, the foreskin gets stuck and swollen, which...