Bone is living, growing tissue. It is made mainly of collagen, a protein that provides a soft framework, and calcium phosphate, which includes strength and hardens the framework. This merger of collagen and calcium makes bone both flexible and robust, which helps the bone withstand stress. Teeth and bones contain 99 per cent of the body calcium. And blood contains the remaining 1 per cent.
Osteoporosis or porous bone disease is characterised by low bone density or mass and structural damage of bone tissue, best bone fragility and a high risk of fractures of the hip, spine, and wrist. This is one of the most typical and general in term conditions with old age people—for example, joint pain, muscle movement difficulty, and joint separations.
In women, bone loss of bone density is fastest in the first few years after menopause. Then, it gradually increases into the postmenopausal years—osteoporosis – which majorly affects women's health and bones and may also affect men. Osteoporosis is more likely to advance if you did not reach optimal peak bone mass during your bone-building years. Therefore, it is very important to take proper care of your body and should take ayurvedic treatment to increase the bone density. Ayurvedic medicines for Osteoporosis have done wonders, it naturally increases the bone density without any side effects on the health.
You will face the following symptoms after your bones have been weekend by the osteoporosis:
Osteoporosis is an old age disease, generally characterised by weakening bone strength due to less calcium in the bones. Both men and women can be affected in their old age by osteoporosis. However, this disease can be prevented and treated by healthy lifestyle habits and Ayurvedic medicines prescribed by the doctors of Arogyadham in Angul.
An individual of a certain age harms their digestive system while having solid medicines. In this case, the herbs hand-picked by Arogyadham Ayurvedic doctors help them deal with their regular aching, and a certain amount of personalised exercise improves their joints' performance.
The Ayurvedic Treatment for Osteoporosis is entirely safe, and it is always treated using specialised proper diet and lifestyle habits, light weight-bearing exercise, and ayurvedic medicines.
To get free consultation about the ayurvedic treatment for Osteoporosis from our highly experienced and qualified Ayurvedic doctors for osteoporosis in Angul, you can contact Arogyadham via Call, Whatsapp or Email.
Select the Problem/Disease for the appointment
Select the Doctor
Now Select the doctor for your appointment
Fill out The Form
Fill out the required details so we can contact you
Appointment Details will be shared with you