With 300 million patients worldwide, Asthma is quite possibly the most common, non-transmittable illness on the planet. The disease has additionally developed among kids. Ayurveda takes care of the reason for Asthma, giving a comprehensive way to deal with treatment. Ayurveda treatment for Asthma is the best choice to cure yourself and make the next move in your life with more persistence and determination. But, first, let’s understand the term.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is known as a condition in which individual airways turn inflamed, narrow, and swell. Thus it developed extra mucus, which makes breathing hard. The effect of this disease is not adverse at times. But in some cases, it might prompt a perilous condition. Asthma can be easily found in boys during their childhood as compared to girls. But it can affect both boys & girls.
Types Of Asthma
The symptoms are feeling difficulty in breathing, coughing, wheezing. Set off by exercise, this type of Asthma can become intense if it lasts for 10 minutes after exercising and gradually subsides over time.
It is described by regular asthma attacks. It needs prompt medical attention to prevent and reduce the degree of acute attacks.
This type of attack is sudden and triggered by an inflammation of the lungs’ air sacs that are further causing the narrowing and constriction of the bronchioles, limiting the wind stream and making breathing troublesome.
View Of Ayurveda On Asthma | Ayurveda Treatment For Asthma
Ayurveda states that the main reason causing this illness is the imbalanced Kapha Dosha. On the other hand, Pitta Dosha is responsible for causing cardiac Asthma.
Symptoms Of Cardiac Asthma
- Yellow phlegm
The next is the Vata Dosha that caused Asthma. Which is identified by these Symptoms-
- Dry cough
- dry skin
- dry mouth
Asthma in Ayurveda specifies in “Pranavaha Sroto Vikara” as Swasa is a typical lung condition that causes general breathing challenges.
Thamaka Shvasa is the common name of Bronchial Asthma in Ayurveda. It is as same as the disease itself. There are no warning indications for Asthma attacks as the patient might be too sensitive towards the substance like dust and pollutants or even certain foods.
Causes Of Bronchial Asthma
- Anxiety and Stress
- Perfumes and incenses
- Cold, flu, and pneumonia
- Extreme weather conditions and sudden weather changes
- Certain Food additives can also trigger Asthma
- Extreme physical activity and exercise can induce Asthma.
What Is The Ayurvedic Treatment For Asthma?
Ayurveda states that Bronchial Asthma is a Vatakaphaja disease. Hence, the treatment focused on the balancing of aggravated dosha. Ayurveda offers a lot of herbal medicines, which provide you relief in the condition of Asthma. Arogyadham in Rishikesh provides you with a complete care kit that helps you to fight against Asthma.
Easy Remedies To Go With
- Old rice/paddy
- Red rice
- Horse gram
- Wheat, barley
- Old ghee
- Goat milk
- Gourds, ivy gourd
- Raisins, cardamom
- Things To Avoid
- Sheep milk
- Ghee extracted from sheep milk
- Contaminated water
- Meat, fish
- Dry, fried, spicy food
- Cold and refrigerated food
- Foods heavy to digest
- Excess of curd and un-boiled milk
Herbs In Need | Ayurveda Treatment For Asthma
- Garlic- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help clear blockages in the chest.
- Ginger- Ginger helps in reducing inflammation and decreasing and adjusting asthma symptoms.
- Turmeric- It helps prevent asthma attacks and keep allergies under control.
- Oregano- Oregano is consists of flavonoids and anti-inflammatory properties that act as lung purification components.
- Lemon Grass- It consists of anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties and is rich in vitamin c. That helps boosts immunity and fights inflammation.
- Licorice- Helps in maintaining your regular breathing pattern.
Panchakarma Treatment For Asthma
From the word of Ayurveda, the collection of Vata and Kapha inside the respiratory tract and the digestive system. Both are bearable for distorted breathing patterns, including Asthma. Panchakarma treatments are compelling in purifying the body poisons and eliminating doshas that clear up any respiratory channels’ blockage. So, this is a great treatment technique.
We “Arogyadham” provides the finest Panchakarma treatment for the breathing problem, specifically Asthma. All the therapies are regulated by our experienced and well-organized staff under the direction of an Ayurvedic Doctor.
Therapies Recommendation For Asthma Patients
It goes with a gentle massage with medicated oil and milt salt on the chest and back to losing the Grathita Kapha in the chest. In Asthma, Grathita Kapha (mucus plug) is present. Hence, the procedure of Snehana is helpful in the Vilayana of the Kapha, consequently eliminating the Sanga (impediment of the airway).
Through this process, the Grathita Kapha will break down into the body. Hence, Kapha gets relaxed in the channels, and accordingly, the development of Vata reestablished to its ordinary condition.
To take out or expectorate the melt Kapha, vaman ought to be given with appropriate strategy.
Pouring the cured oil in both the nostrils is a profoundly gainful treatment in Asthma. Therefore, this is viable in decreasing the seriousness of attacks and can utilize as a viable and safe helpful technique in the avoidance of Tamak sawas.
Right after Vaman. The elimination of the hidden pathogenic substance in the dosha. Which rests inside the Linavastha (not completely clean), dhumrapana is done.
Ayurveda Treatment For Asthma With Ayurvedic Lifestyle
- Choose a proper exercise routine (Not much, Not less),
- Do yoga and meditation.
- Protect yourself from cold weather or extreme weather condition by covering your mouth and nose.
- Drink honey added tea and liquid,
- Say no to processed food and artificial sweetness,
- Strictly avoid cold and refrigerated foods and drinks,
- Say no to oily, greasy, and fried foods,
- Avoid heavy foods like milk, cheese, curd, buttermilk, and banana,
- Say yes to antioxidants-rich food such as onion, garlic, grapes, etc.
- Take nuts and dry fruits in average amount,
- Consumed pulses on a daily basis such as rice, wheat, barley, beans.
Some Tips To Stay Strong
- Keep your rooms clean.
- Evade tobacco, wine, smoking, overeating.
- Avoid artificial fragrance-related things like perfumes, incense sticks, mosquito repellants.
- Drink a good amount of water every day.
- Give yourself some time on the outside by doing a morning walk and evening for up to 30 minutes.
Maintain distance from cold places.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Asthma With Arogyadham
Arogyadham is the epitome of Ayurvedic treatment in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. The center has its rich history of serving thousands of patients through different phases of time. Successfully served numerous amount of patients who came from different parts of the world. Hence, this Ayurvedic treatment center has a rich history of 10 decades.
Why choose our center?
- Experienced Doctors & Staff.
- Complete Check-up in no time.
- Almost 100 years old ayurvedic treatment center.
- Affordable treatment charges.
- Excellent track record.
- Quality ayurvedic centers.
There are plenty of reasons to choose our ayurvedic treatment center. We treat each of our patients with our heat and soul. Try to cure them as soon as possible with a permanent tablet of relief.
Ayurveda is old and provides an entirely natural treatment that can last for an extended period. Give your breathing problem a permanent solution and meet our ayurveda experts in Rishikesh, Muzaffarnagar, and Dehradun.
An ancient Indian medical method is called ayurveda. By keeping the mind, body, and spirit in harmony and focusing on avoiding illness rather than treating it, it seeks to maintain health and wholeness. It utilizes a comprehensive strategy that integrates nutrition,...
Yoga is frequently associated with physical exercise, which keeps us fit. Yoga allows you to discover your body's full potential and give it a fresh start. However, yoga for mental health offers an excellent tool for reducing stress and gradually increasing stress...
Nowadays, we live in a society where good physical appearance is getting more importance over good internal health. Everyone wants to look good and present themselves attractive in front of the surroundings. There is nothing terrible in it. It is very normal and...